Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank you my dear friends


Dear friends,
Thank you so much for all your wonderful birthday wishes...  I loved all the heartfelt comments... Needless to say when i saw them all i was surprised, delighted and moved to tears... it means a lot to me.  I am not the measure of what i've done but more of who i am, thank to those who've motivated me and pushed me to greater heights.  You all are the reason why I am still in facebook, enjoying my days..

I make plan for a small party but the thought of my struggling father who nobly responded for my call for monetary helps deeply pain me, so I stick to the morning fasting and prayer from the pastor. No party and wine in my birthday, somethime I envied you all, you rocks on your birthday night, those candles, cakes and wine. I want you  to remember me, when you are face to face with sadness because of your failure birthday party (in case in the future) that there is someone who don’t even have the money to celebrates his own birthday. I want it that ways.. But you all make 2011, March 25, memorable for me and this year was  my best birthday ever. I am another year older and i realized that in life there should not be anything to be scared of anymore.  We should just deal with our insecurities, mistakes, and flaws like a grown human being.  You make me realised that people accept you for who you are and love you through the moments you endure and smile like theres no tomorrow.  So with much resilience in my heart, i hope everyone will love life and live passionately and enjoy his/her birthday in the best possible ways in the future..
Thank you all for your wishes… thanks for listening... thanks for Being... thanks for sharing and caring... may you always be inspired, loved & appreciated ...

With love & affection your friend
Hausienmuan Munluo.

Dear friends,
Melody Zou, Minlun Leivang, Merina Vaiphei, Sithlou Boinu, Zouzam Tungnung, Zouboi Taithul, Katie Tuboi, Caroline Vaiphei, Lincoln Zou, Dkim Yphei,  Loon Taitom Simte, Hunkpuu Taithul, Stacey Gangte, Nei khaute,  Rich Suantah Zou,  Ceebee Guite,  Lamn Schulyer Mate,  Nengneilhing Kipgen, Kennedy Thangminlian Zou, Khamrocks Tai,s, Vero Kim Zou,  Ngaihno Vungi, Lhing Khongsai,  Mordecai Zou, Pielty Thang, Joyce Singson, Nun Samte, Zkim H.Munluo,  Chingngaihchiin HangZo, Lunte Samte, Bebem Tou’s, Hauie Tungnung, Mary Ann Ducoy, Kevin Zou, Chiinnunnem Touthang,  Muante Angels Tai’s, Choikim Zou,  Ngulminthang, Emeraldzz Mosby, Them Khongsai, Muanthang Tunnung,  Sang Tungz, Lunie Haokip, Mike Manlun, Mohan Guite, George Munluo, Lalam Sithlou, Judith Manlun, Princess Mc, Paco Hangsing, Manga Thomte, Syou Haokip, Lalboi Zou, Grace Valte, Papa John, Lv Minthang, Hatpi Tungdim, Dindin Khawbung, Snow wite, Kym Simte, Ching Lydia Valte, Zizou James, Lamboi Tai’s, Lily Tai’s,  Kim Haokip, Lhingboi Kipgen, Jonathan Valte, Dimthuamching Zou, Mangkangzo Tungdim, Ciinlun, Joseph Munluo, Mercy Simte, Suon Suantah, Bethsy Khaute, JJ Manlun, Stephen Lulun, Nem Tunglut, Samte Mangboi, John Pau Zou, Suanching Taithul, Minhoi Hangshing, Boaz Matt p, Leena Milan, Cynthia Snoebel, Mark Lunvontoi, Khozou Zou, Mary Zouzam, Faiha west, Hoih Simte, Dr. Chinpi Kipgen, Chingte Samte, Dimngai Tungdim, Lhing Kipgen, Upau, Lhing Kipgen, Jamchinpau Samte, Elcube Manlun. ( Through Facebook 100 friends)

Jane-Ni, Jeny, Ngaineikim, My little brother, My big bros, Hoinu, Kim, Momawi, Khupboi, Khukhup, Nuanuam,  My sister Lucy and niece Kimkim, Kimkim Lamka, Makan Malik, Mandeihat, Mary Simveng, Mercy, Moi Nehrumargh, Kapani, Ashang, Athem Mao, Niangboi, Niangboi Tuibuang. (Through SMS 25)

SMSfi team, way2sms, blogger team, smsgupshup team.

Thanks you all for your wishes.. I will remember...


No comments: